INFORMATION FOR NEW MEMBERS
How long is our season?
- Our ice is open from about the middle of October until the end of March. Leagues usually start the last week in October.
What’s included with membership at Milwaukee Curling Club?
- Unlimited curling! You can sign up for as many leagues nights or individual weekend events as your calendar can handle. Click here for a description of our leagues
- Almost every weekend there is an event going on at the club. These include some full weekend bonspiels (tournaments), a one game event, or maybe a day event. Check out our calendar to see all of the events we have scheduled. Your only extra cost may be food if it is included. Most of the weekend events are very social and geared toward new members.
- Free instruction provided for all levels of curlers.
How do I start?
- Sign up for a Learn to Curl session! This is a great way to enjoy your first couple of hours on the ice and learn about curling and our club. Sign up here.
What is the cost?
- Only $300 for the first year.
- Special Rookie League membership is being offered for 2014
Any other questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org